This program works to encourage and inspire children to seek a better quality of life through continuing their education.
Project "Somos Vos" (We Are You)
This project works to increase students participation in decision making processes that impact them in school.
- Implemented a curriculum
- Created methodological guides for each grade
- Trained teachers on the importance of recognizing the right of participation of children
- Held elections for student government
- Held a forum on Progress and Challenges in fulfilling the rights of children
- 1561 Children from first to sixth grade
- 3 School governments
- 3 Parents groups (108 individuals)
- 60 Teachers of schools