This program works to encourage and inspire children to seek a better quality of life through continuing their education.
Some of the Achievements of this program from 2015:
- 1060 children and young participants of the School Support Program received two school kits, uniforms, shoes and tennis and other materials necessary for the development of the educational process.
- 15 young adults were INFOP certified as "Computer Operator"
- Alliance with FEREMA for online publication of Spanish methodological guides from first to third grade, at the level of Central America and the Caribbean.
- 62 young graduates at the secondary level in different career tracks.
- 127 children completed their sixth grade.
- There were 451 children in the primary education part of the program, of which 148 had achieved academic excellence, and no girls or boys were reported to have to repeat grades.
- 93.85% (535) young participants from high school, passed the year, 101 of them have academic excellence.
- 27 youth were trained and incorporated into our system of tutors supporting the process of mentoring others
- 3020 children received workshops and training on Leadership and Civic Values in 10 schools, hopefully initiating a multiplying effect.
Project "Somos Vos" (We Are You)
This project works to increase students participation in decision making processes that impact them in school.
- Implemented a curriculum
- Created methodological guides for each grade
- Trained teachers on the importance of recognizing the right of participation of children
- Held elections for student government
- Held a forum on Progress and Challenges in fulfilling the rights of children
- 1561 Children from first to sixth grade
- 3 School governments
- 3 Parents groups (108 individuals)
- 60 Teachers of schools